APT Dante Network Interface
The APT Dante Network Interface enables you to connect your APT Multi-channel AoIP Codec directly to a Dante or AES67 network. This enables the codec to become fully integrated into your in-house network ecosystem, ensuring interoperability with near-zero latency and synchronization.
With the Dante interface fitted, your AoIP multichannel codec becomes the gateway from your local Dante domain to any network destination over external networks.
- Supports 16 x 16 channels of Dante Audio
- Converts Dante audio streams to AES3 digital audio streams
- Offers twice the capacity of a fully populated AoIP Multi-channel Codec (16 AES 3 audio signals presented as 8 stereo pairs)
- Integrates AoIP cards into a Dante Network
- Supports Audinate’s redundant streaming technology (dual IP interfaces in the LAN)
- Offers SureStream technology to extend redundant streaming to the WAN
- Support of AES67 from the Dante core module (AES67 mode selectable)
- Dante Domain Manager certified
Do you have any questions about this product? Give us a call.